Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Romantico De Amour

In the end, we will eventually pass each other,
Left behind the recollection to forget each other,
Love the pain you left with me
How will I be able to endure my grief?
Every day the bitter thoughts comes in
Falling in love with you is death and I did not regret the decision
When thinking about it, makes me want to go crazy
Cry as if nobody around
Please don’t forget, please don’t forget
I am by your side
I love you, can you hear it?
Even though you can’t be my side, this isn’t goodbye
Because the path you choose will make us meet again
I will wait you forever
Even if you have forgotten me
Because of love, I will love you
Your  tears, your loneliness, I will take them with me
Please don’t cry anymore
Even if the world make you grief
I love you and only you, can you hear it?

No comments:

Post a Comment